If you have lost something whilst travelling on one of our ferry services, we will do our utmost to get it back to you
1) Give us a call or send us an email
Call us as soon as possible on (07) 3229 7778 to register your lost item, or email us the details, including your name and mobile telephone number, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office is open seven days per week from 9am to 5pm (except Christmas Day).
2) Provide us with the details
- A full description of the item or items you have lost – e.g., brand name, colour, distinguishing details
- The service you travelled on
- Date and time of day you travelled
- Return daytime telephone number so we can contact you
3) Our follow-up
We will check our lost property register and call you back should the item be found. Lost property is registered and kept for a maximum period of one month. Please note – perishable items such as food will be disposed of immediately.
4) Getting your property back
If we have found your property you can collect it from the Riverside Ferry Information Centre, 123 Eagle Street, Brisbane (opposite the Riverside Ferry terminal).
- Collection is available by appointment only between 9.30am and 4.30pm
- For security purposes, please bring photo ID when collecting items
Have you found something at one of our terminals or on
one of our services?
Please hand any items you find on board or at a ferry terminal to our crew who will ensure the item is registered via our Lost Property department at Riverside Ferry Information Centre, for the best chance of being reunited with its owner.
to staff or call the
1800 123 400